Founded in 1922, Foreign Affairs is the preeminent publication on international affairs and U.S. foreign policy. It is published by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), which is a leading independent, nonprofit membership organization and think tank dedicated to producing and disseminating foreign policy ideas.
The Advertising Operations Associate will coordinate the successful execution of digital advertising products and assist in most departmental operations, providing administrative and operational support in the areas of research, finance, production, and database management. The role will report directly into the Advertising Director and supports ad sales objectives.
The major responsibilities of this position will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate the trafficking and successful deployment of digital advertising, including online, e-newsletter, and virtual event products
- Maintain client-facing relationships on digital advertising efforts
- Maintain the advertising department’s CRM (customer resource management) system
- Manage internal and external departmental finance and billing initiatives
- Assist in the production of Foreign Affairs print magazine
- Research and prospect potential advertising leads with sales representatives
- Work closely with sales representatives on the development on marketing collateral and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, or related field
- At least one year of related administrative experience; experience working with high level executives preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively, both independently and on a team, and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel; Microsoft Dynamics database management and Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Experience with online advertising platforms, like Google Ad Manager and email service providers a preferred
Founded in 1921, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a leading nonprofit membership organization, research center, and publisher, with headquarters in New York, an office in Washington, DC, and programs nationwide. It is dedicated to increasing America's understanding of the world and contributing ideas to U.S. foreign policy. CFR's 5,000+ members are leaders in international affairs and foreign policy. CFR also publishes Foreign Affairs, the preeminent magazine on global issues, and provides up-to-date information about the world and U.S. foreign policy on its award-winning website, CFR.org.
The Council on Foreign Relations offers a benefits package that is among the best offered by nonprofit institutions today, including an award-winning health and wellness program, an on-site fitness center, and generous leave policies and health insurance programs.
The Council on Foreign Relations is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from a diverse background.
Similar searches: Media & Publishing
More search results
Director of the School of Public Policy
Simon Fraser University
Director of Product, Foreign Affairs
Council on Foreign Relations
Council on Foreign Relations Summer 2021 Internsh…
Council on Foreign Relations
Senior IT Business Analyst
Claims Analyst Contract